Welcome to this webpage, where you will find general guidelines for preparing your manuscripts, along with detailed information about the submission process and acceptance criteria.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Write your research paper in the correct template and sign the Declaration form
- Send your research and declaration form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
TEMPLATES FOR DOWNLOAD
- Write your Paper with the IJCAE Research Paper Template (DOCx)
- Download and sign the Authorship Declaration (DOCx)
- Also you can see the evaluation peer-review criteria in this Peer-Review Evaluation Form (DOCx)
TYPES OF ACCEPTED MANUSCRIPTS
Our journal currently accepts various types of manuscripts. For instance and guidline, commonly accepted types include:
- Research Articles: Original research presenting new findings and contributions to the field.
- Review Articles: Comprehensive reviews of existing literature on specific topics.
- Case Studies: Detailed analysis of specific cases or instances related to the journal's scope.
- Short Communications: Brief reports on important research findings or developments.
- Perspective/Opinion Articles: Discussions presenting authors' viewpoints on specific issues.
- Book Reviews: Critical evaluations of recently published books relevant to the journal's scope.
- Others types such as Letters to the Editor, Commentaries, Meta-analyses, Educational Research,
Please ensure that your manuscript type aligns with the journal's guidelines and scope before submission.
LANGUAGE OF MANUSCRIPTS
The language of the manuscript must be English. All submissions should be written in English to ensure clarity and consistency in communication and evaluation during the review process. Please use proper English grammar, syntax, and terminology to enhance the quality and readability of your manuscript.
Please use the official template and adhere to the following structure when submitting your manuscripts to International Journal of Culture and Education (IJCAE):
- Clearly state the purpose of the study.
- Provide relevant background information.
- Clearly present the research objectives and hypotheses, if applicable.
- Summarize and critically analyze the existing literature related to your research topic.
- Identify gaps in the literature that your study aims to address.
- Describe the research design and approach used in the study.
- Explain the data collection methods and instruments used.
- Clearly outline the data analysis techniques employed.
Findings and Results:
- Present the outcomes of your study.
- Use tables, charts, or graphs to illustrate the findings, if applicable.
- Provide a clear explanation of the results.
- Interpret the findings in the context of the research objectives and the existing literature.
- Discuss the implications of the results.
- Address any limitations of the study and suggest future research directions.
- Summarize the key findings and their significance.
- Restate the research objectives and conclusions drawn from the study.
- Include a comprehensive list of all cited sources following the appropriate citation style in Harvard.
- Please use this Harvard Referencing Tool
Please ensure that your manuscript adheres to the specified structure and meets the journal's guidelines for formatting, word count, and citation style. Manuscripts should be submitted through our online submission system. All submissions will undergo a rigorous peer-review process. We look forward to receiving your contributions.