Peer Reviews & Anti Plagiarism
This webpage offers authors valuable insights into the peer review process, providing a step-by-step explanation. Moreover, comprehensive details on the anti-plagiarism check will be made available to ensure the quality and originality of submissions.
DOUBLE BLIND PEER REVIEW
Peer review is an integral part of our journal's publication process. Upon manuscript submission, experts in the relevant field (peers) evaluate the quality, originality, and significance of the research. We employ a double-blind peer review system, where the identities of both authors and reviewers are kept anonymous to ensure unbiased evaluations. Criteria for evaluation include originality, methodological soundness, clarity of presentation, and adherence to ethical standards. The rigorous peer review process helps maintain the highest standards of academic excellence in our publications.
PEER REVIEW STEP-BY-STEP
- Submission: Authors submit their manuscripts to the journal for review.
- Editorial Evaluation: The editorial team assesses the manuscript's suitability for the journal's scope and quality.
- Reviewer Assignment: The editor assigns the manuscript to expert reviewers in the relevant field.
- Review: Reviewers evaluate the manuscript's content, methodology, and quality.
- Decision: Based on the reviews, the editor makes a decision on acceptance, revision, or rejection.
- Author Feedback: Authors receive reviewer comments and may be asked to make revisions.
- Final Decision: After revisions, the editor makes the final decision on acceptance for publication.
To ensure the integrity and originality of the submitted manuscripts, our journal employs an antiplagiarism check. Using sophisticated plagiarism detection software, we thoroughly scan all submissions to identify any instances of copied or unoriginal content. Authors are encouraged to cite sources appropriately and provide proper attributions to avoid any issues related to plagiarism. This check helps maintain the credibility and academic integrity of our journal's publications.